Reliable and advanced
Thermal printing (or direct thermal printing) is a digital printing process which produces a printed image by selectively heating coated thermochromic paper, commonly known as thermal paper, when the paper passes over the thermal print head. The coating turns black in the areas where it is heated, producing an image. Two-color direct thermal printers can print both black and an additional color (often red) by applying heat at two different temperatures.
Thermal transfer printing is a very different method that uses a heat-sensitive ribbon instead of heat-sensitive paper, but uses similar thermal print heads.
250mm/s print speed
Serial Port +USB + Ethernet port
80mm classical thermal receipt printer
Reliable and Advanced Serial, USB, Ethernet 3 interface
High speed print at 250mm/sec
Support Kitchen printing, network printing
- Compatible with EPSON ESC/POS and STAR command sets;
- Support paper near end and black mark detection;
- Connect and printer faster, stop Receipt misprinting;
- Support connecting to WLAN printing;
- Virtual serial port mode, USB port support OPOS application;
250mm/sec ultra-high print speed
- Built in Web page to set up printer directly;
- Printer status monitoring;
- High speed driver printing mode,66% improvement in print;
- Windows X86 / X64 / Linux / OPOS driver;
- Support up 68 international languages and GB1830;
- Serial Port + USB+ Ethernet, Parallel Port + USB interfaces;
- Support IP change via Serial or USB port.
Acceptance service Totan
Totan believes in providing the best support services to the customers. Totan acceptors can apply and follow up their requests using Totan’s Call Center
Channels to Totan’s call center
In this application, there is an acceptor service section that is active for Tutan acceptors. In this section, in addition to receiving reports and customer club services, acceptors can also submit and follow up on their support requests
Totan Customer Help Center experts answer all the problems and questions of Totan acceptors. Totan recipients can contact the center to raise their issues and to get informed about the process
By using the call center section on this site, Totan acceptors have access to the Totan Call Center system and can both raise their support needs, receive the required reports, and benefit from customer club services
Totan’s Call center
A bridge between acceptors and Totan
Customers’ club services
Totan acceptors are automatically signed up as a Totan’s club member and can enjoy a variety of different unique services.
Subscribe to Totan Newsletter